Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Bluetooth headphones???????

My Bluetooth headphones won’t connect??Fully charged,over ears,phone bought yesterday,need to rock out!!!!Please!!!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 7:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 7:53 PM

Follow the steps in the manual for the headphones. You will need to put them in discovery/pairing mode for the iPhone to recognize them. You can also see the information in this support document. Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies

Jun 4, 2022 7:53 PM in response to Someoneelsedidit

First, you need to understand how to put your headphones into pairing mode.

You will need to reference the manual for your headphones to do that.

Then on your iPhone, make sure bluetooth is turned on..

Settings > Bluetooth, turn on the switch.

When your headphones are in pairing mode, they should show up in the list of available devices near the bottom. Just tap on it

Here are some articles that may help

Set up and use Bluetooth accessories on iPhone - Apple Support

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Jun 4, 2022 8:11 PM in response to Someoneelsedidit

Someoneelsedidit Said:

"How to Bluetooth headphones???????: My Bluetooth headphones won’t connect??Fully charged,over ears,phone bought yesterday,need to rock out!!!!Please!!!"

-------

Disable Bluetooth on Other Devices:

Is there another device you have laying around you with Bluetooth enabled? If so,...

A. Use "Forget this Device":

Remove this Bluetooth headphone from the device by selecting it in the Bluetooth settings and licking the (i) button (on the far-right), and select "Forget this device"

or...

B. Disable "Bluetooth"

Disable Bluttoth on the other device, and see if it connects.

How to Bluetooth headphones???????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.