Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Wallet

Why can’t I turn it back on when I’m using the iPhone. I have tested my location, and all the rest of the data so none of these options world. I use Face ID and I don’t wish to turn off my iPone in case I receive an important call, that needs me to respond. I have a new iPone (for Australia at least - iPhone13 Software Version 15.5.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 5:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 7:11 AM

See if anything here helps.

App unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open.  

3 replies

Jun 5, 2022 8:02 AM in response to Eric Root

Community your answers are helpful. However, I don’t want my Apple Wallet to be open to anyone who uses my iPhone and I allow them use my iPhone by passing my phone to them after I have Face ID the iPhone. Once I Face ID into my iPhone I don’t want them going to my Apple Wallet and making a note of my Credit Card details. I try to be so careful about skimming and here my credit card are open. I want them and other cards in my Apple Wallet but I can’t protect Wallet with a different pass code or even my Face ID once I’ve used Face ID to go into my iPhone

My Apple Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.