Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Specific Family Member Sharing

I have 6 people in my Apple Family but want to share my iCloud storage with just one of them. Is it possible to do that?

My concern is clicking the share with family button and it shares with everyone before I can choose who o want to share it with.

I wasn’t able to find much info about sharing with a specific family member.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 9:17 AM

If you share your iCloud Storage plan, it will be shared with everyone who is currently using a free 5GB plan. If any family members are already subscribed to a larger storage plan, they will have a choice of whether to switch to the shared plan or keep their existing plan. You cannot choose which family members you share the plan with. Also see: Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2022 9:17 AM in response to Rebel_Rock66

If you share your iCloud Storage plan, it will be shared with everyone who is currently using a free 5GB plan. If any family members are already subscribed to a larger storage plan, they will have a choice of whether to switch to the shared plan or keep their existing plan. You cannot choose which family members you share the plan with. Also see: Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

iCloud Specific Family Member Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.