Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find an artist or specific song using Apple Music?

For the life of me I can't figure out why Apple screwed up iTunes the way they did on a Mac. I usually do most of my reviewing and purchasing on my windows based PC but in this case I have to use Apple Music. I love my MacBook Pro - works well for all my VSTs etc but ***** as a music player - especially when I want to find an artist or a song. It's just impossible.

I have the iTunes "shortcut" or what ever you call it in "appleasse" on the left hand side. When I go up to the top left and type in the band I want to see (who might have the latest material) it defaults to my collection.

Like so many other people... how to I find an artist or specific song using Apple Music

Thank you.

I'm about ready to switch over to Amazon Music. I have purchased 52,538 songs on iTunes. Do the math. You would think you'd want to keep a customer like me.

Thank you,

Reed

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 7:19 PM

Smyth Rocks,

If you want to search in the Store, click the "iTunes Store" icon at the upper right.

See helpful tips in here:

Search for music in Music on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

How do I find an artist or specific song using Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.