You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was offered 3 months free trial with my new computer purchase, but when I go to sign up it only offers me 7 days free

I was offered 3 months free trial with my new computer purchase, but when I go to sign up it only offers me 7 days free- can I still get the 3 month trial?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 2:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 3:14 PM

1. Be sure to redeem the offer on your new eligible Apple device, not on a different device.
  2. For Macs, be sure to sign in to the TV app (menu Account), or the redeem offer button may not be shown.
  3. Verify that this is your first time redeeming for this service: one offer per user or family.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple Support for assistance if the previous steps didn’t resolve it.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 5, 2022 3:14 PM in response to babsdm1

1. Be sure to redeem the offer on your new eligible Apple device, not on a different device.
  2. For Macs, be sure to sign in to the TV app (menu Account), or the redeem offer button may not be shown.
  3. Verify that this is your first time redeeming for this service: one offer per user or family.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple Support for assistance if the previous steps didn’t resolve it.

I was offered 3 months free trial with my new computer purchase, but when I go to sign up it only offers me 7 days free

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.