You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home Screen Icon size

My Notes app icon disappeared from my home screen. When I tried to add it back to my home screen all 3 widget options were huge compared to the other icons on my home screen. How do I change the size or get get my original widget back?

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 7:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 7:57 PM

Hello!

This might help you get the original Notes app back on your Home Screen.

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch - Apple Support

Let me know if this works for you!

2 replies

Jun 5, 2022 8:09 PM in response to Fru_strated

Fru_strated Said:

"Home Screen Icon size: My Notes app icon disappeared from my home screen. When I tried to add it back to my home screen all 3 widget options were huge compared to the other icons on my home screen. How do I change the size or get get my original widget back?"

-------

Reset the Home Screen Layout:

If widgets are not working as they should or have gone missing somehow, then you need to reset the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and Organize Apps on iPhone - Apple Support

You'd have to add back all the widgets that you can recall being back on there. So, write down what is currently on the Home Screen.

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout
  5. Then... Add the apps back

Home Screen Icon size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.