Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I open my old phone for pictures when it says connect to iTunes and I can’t open it

My old iPhone is disabled. It says to connect to iTunes on my old phone. I cannot open it. I need to open it to recover pictures etc. how do I connect to iTunes If it won’t open? Do I it on my new phone? Tell me how to do that step by step please

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 9:34 AM

Jiddo1952 wrote:

My old iPhone is disabled. It says to connect to iTunes on my old phone. I cannot open it. I need to open it to recover pictures etc. how do I connect to iTunes If it won’t open? Do I it on my new phone? Tell me how to do that step by step please

It's too late to recover any data, you will need to do this If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2022 9:34 AM in response to Jiddo1952

Jiddo1952 wrote:

It's too late to recover any data, you will need to do this If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

How do I open my old phone for pictures when it says connect to iTunes and I can’t open it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.