Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm getting spam call from a Group on Facetime. They robo call at midnight and don't stop.

This is a WELL DOCUMENTED issue. What is being done about it???!!!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 12:22 PM

You have to go in and block all 20 plus numbers. And by the way, they keep calling every couple of minutes from new numbers. So sorry, blocking does not work. Again, all this has been documented.

https://apple.slashdot.org/story/22/04/20/1223204/facetime-users-bombarded-with-group-call-spam

11 replies

Jun 13, 2022 7:53 AM in response to HuisinghR

HuisinghR wrote:

Apple does of course monitor this area. They may not respond and they do pay attention. They would be foolish not to. And if they don't stop this, many more people like you and I will simply shut it off. Not ideal from Apple's perspective.

Apple monitors these forums primarily to make sure people are abiding by the rules. If you want to give them feedback, use this page:

Product Feedback - Apple

If you want support directly from Apple, use the "Get Support" link at the top right of every page of these forums.

Jun 6, 2022 12:31 PM in response to HuisinghR

You have to go in and block all 20 plus numbers

Then block them.

That is also a consequence that you are not properly protecting your phone number. Publishing your phone number on the internet is a culprit.

And that's how they find out your phone number.

You can also call your Carrier, when they can block the numbers. All Carrier support that.

Jun 13, 2022 7:17 AM in response to nictav

I agree and I'm sorry to hear this. You and I both have had to shut down Facetime. Apple does of course monitor this area. They may not respond and they do pay attention. They would be foolish not to. And if they don't stop this, many more people like you and I will simply shut it off. Not ideal from Apple's perspective.

I'm getting spam call from a Group on Facetime. They robo call at midnight and don't stop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.