Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sorry if this is the wrong department, but my account has been disabled. I’m trying to find out why? Or what has happened. My PayPal was hacked, has been resolved in my favor, but I lost my Apple acct in the process. Can you help?

Sorry if this is the wrong department, but my account has been disabled. I’m trying to find out why? Or what has happened. My PayPal was hacked, has been resolved in my favor, but I lost my Apple acct in the process. Can you help?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 1:00 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. You will need to contact Apple Support. See instructions in: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.