Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have subscribed to many TV channels through my AppleTV, but there is only one that shows up in the "My Channels" part of the app. None of the others are available even though my account shows them as active subscriptions. Anyone know why?

If anyone has a fix for this I would love to know what it is!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 11:08 PM

The Apple TV app Channels are available as presented, for subscribers that started these subscriptions in the Apple TV app. For subscriptions started outside the Apple TV app, you will have to watch those in the separate content provider app. These types of subscriptions have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are not exchangeable even if available in both ways.

On what device is this happening?

What channels are affected by this for you?

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2022 11:08 PM in response to bcfanboy

The Apple TV app Channels are available as presented, for subscribers that started these subscriptions in the Apple TV app. For subscriptions started outside the Apple TV app, you will have to watch those in the separate content provider app. These types of subscriptions have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are not exchangeable even if available in both ways.

On what device is this happening?

What channels are affected by this for you?

I have subscribed to many TV channels through my AppleTV, but there is only one that shows up in the "My Channels" part of the app. None of the others are available even though my account shows them as active subscriptions. Anyone know why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.