Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchase and download single songs

I used to be able to purchase and download single songs or albums. Now I cant find that feature. It just wants me to subscribe t their steaming service which I don't want to do. How can I just search for and purchase the pieces I want?

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 5:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 5:41 PM

Hey There 🙋🏽‍♂️

This feature is originally available in iTunes Store and you're still able to purchase single Songs, Albums, Ringtones and etc.

Once you purchase a piece from iTunes Store it'll also be available on your Music app.

For that matter you'll need to download the iTunes Store App:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/itunes-store/id915061235

If you're using a Mac simply go to your Music App and on the top of your screen on your Bar click on:

Music -> Preferences -> iTunes Store

The iTunes Store should appear in your List.

If you still need further assist with that matter feel free to contact Apple Support

Hope that helps !

Best,

~Aryan

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2022 5:41 PM in response to Angela September

Hey There 🙋🏽‍♂️

This feature is originally available in iTunes Store and you're still able to purchase single Songs, Albums, Ringtones and etc.

Once you purchase a piece from iTunes Store it'll also be available on your Music app.

For that matter you'll need to download the iTunes Store App:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/itunes-store/id915061235

If you're using a Mac simply go to your Music App and on the top of your screen on your Bar click on:

Music -> Preferences -> iTunes Store

The iTunes Store should appear in your List.

If you still need further assist with that matter feel free to contact Apple Support

Hope that helps !

Best,

~Aryan

purchase and download single songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.