Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do Not Disturb Issues

I do not have a single focus turned on, but to anyone else using an iPhone, they see that I am not getting notifications at this time. I have restarted my phone 5 times, tinkered with my settings, double checked my other devices. Nothing I do gets that alert off of their message screens. Help, please.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 8:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 1:09 PM

That’s just the thing, I don’t have any one of them turned on. I appreciate the explanation, but I do keep very up to date with my devices software and interface. Nothing is turned on on my phone or any of my other Apple devices but the message is showing up for my friends regardless. I have restarted my phone multiple times and tinkered with all the settings. It doesn’t stop the “No Notifications” message from showing up.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 1:09 PM in response to SravanKrA

That’s just the thing, I don’t have any one of them turned on. I appreciate the explanation, but I do keep very up to date with my devices software and interface. Nothing is turned on on my phone or any of my other Apple devices but the message is showing up for my friends regardless. I have restarted my phone multiple times and tinkered with all the settings. It doesn’t stop the “No Notifications” message from showing up.

Do Not Disturb Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.