Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

e appit says my account has been disabled in th store and in itunes and i dont know why i cant download anything in app store at all

my phone says my account has been disabled in app and itunes store i cant download anything at all

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 9:25 PM

2 replies

Jun 6, 2022 9:31 PM in response to cold288

cold288 Said:

"my phone says my account has been disabled in app and itunes store i cant download anything at all "

-------

Troubleshooting a Disabled Account:

Contact Apple Support.

Visit this Link: If your Apple ID is Locked or Disabled - Apple Support

Why Accounts Become Disabled:

When your Account has been disabled, that often happens due to suspicious activity --- Perhaps nothing on your part. They disable it for no more than Security & Privacy concerns.

Possible Reasons Could Include: 

• Too many unsuccessful login attempts
  • VPN (Virtual Private Network) usage
  • Consistent transactions
  • Session Times Out
  • Disobeying Terms & Conditions

e appit says my account has been disabled in th store and in itunes and i dont know why i cant download anything in app store at all

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.