Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

choosing other for a workout, how can I get it to show time rather than calories burned

Choosing “other” workout on apple watch fitness, how can I get it to reflect time spent rather than calories burned?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 4:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 8:26 AM

Have you tried changing the workout to a calorie workout instead of an timed one?

Open the workout app and select Open workout, on the right hand side tap the ...

then tap Calorie workout or you can tap "Open" workout

Both Calorie and Time are goal workouts

6 replies

Jun 7, 2022 7:44 AM in response to Community User

Thank you. I do understand all of what you have said. I am questioning why when I workout as “Other”, the display afterward shows my calories burned (see photo attached), yet when my friend does a workout as “Other”, the display afterward shows her TIME spent working out rather than calories (see 2nd photo attached). It’s really not a big deal to me. I’m just curious, that’s all. Why they show up differently. (see 2 attachments)

choosing other for a workout, how can I get it to show time rather than calories burned

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.