Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is stuck on zoom

my iphone stuck on zoom i can not fix

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 7:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 5:01 PM

Three finger TAP does not work.

Worse is that I can't get into Settings.

Not only is it zoomed, but the buttons are not lined up with the touch screen, so if it is near an edge, there is no way to select that option.

Tried to power off, but can't slide the power off.

I read I can use a PC and iTunes. Took a long time to finally get the Trust to work (since buttons no aligned with touch screen, took a long time to get the code right. Then after getting it to trust, I see on the PC that an error occurred. SO the PC option does not work.

I'm not even sure why it went to ZOOM, but it is very stuck.

No help on this site. Very disappointed.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2022 5:01 PM in response to Kurtosis12

Three finger TAP does not work.

Worse is that I can't get into Settings.

Not only is it zoomed, but the buttons are not lined up with the touch screen, so if it is near an edge, there is no way to select that option.

Tried to power off, but can't slide the power off.

I read I can use a PC and iTunes. Took a long time to finally get the Trust to work (since buttons no aligned with touch screen, took a long time to get the code right. Then after getting it to trust, I see on the PC that an error occurred. SO the PC option does not work.

I'm not even sure why it went to ZOOM, but it is very stuck.

No help on this site. Very disappointed.

My iPhone is stuck on zoom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.