Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Gift Card

I received a Apple gift card by email, so it’s a virtual one. I’d like to add the gift card to my Apple wallet, but I can’t seem to figure out how to do that because I only have the code and no QR code. If you know how I could add the gift card to my wallet that’s be great!

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 8:06 AM

See the following Apple articles:

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card – Apple Support (UK)

Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple Account balance - Apple Support (IN)

I received a Apple gift card by email,

Check this Apple article:  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

👉 You can't redeem Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards outside the country or region of purchase. For example, if you bought an App Store & iTunes Gift Card in France, you can't redeem it in the App Store in the United States.

You cannot add an Apple Gift card to Wallet.

You can add a credit, debit, or prepaid card to the Wallet, see the following Apple articles:

Set up Apple Pay

Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

Countries and regions that support Apple Pay

Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support (EG)

Set up Apple Pay in Wallet on iPhone

Set up Apple Pay in Wallet on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 8:06 AM in response to caroline_2

See the following Apple articles:

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card – Apple Support (UK)

Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple Account balance - Apple Support (IN)

I received a Apple gift card by email,

Check this Apple article:  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

👉 You can't redeem Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards outside the country or region of purchase. For example, if you bought an App Store & iTunes Gift Card in France, you can't redeem it in the App Store in the United States.

You cannot add an Apple Gift card to Wallet.

You can add a credit, debit, or prepaid card to the Wallet, see the following Apple articles:

Set up Apple Pay

Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

Countries and regions that support Apple Pay

Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support (EG)

Set up Apple Pay in Wallet on iPhone

Set up Apple Pay in Wallet on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

Apple Gift Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.