Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD

I JUST BOUGHT A IMAC, CREATED TWO ADM ACCOUNT, ONE SUDDENDLY CHANGE TO STANDARD, THE OTHER ADM ACCOUNT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PASSWORD I USED.

HOW CAN I RECOVER THE ADM PASSWORD?

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 7:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 10:32 AM

Hi,

No need to shout (using all caps) we can hear you just fine. Using caps on the Internet means you are shouting, no worries I just wanted to let you know.

Well, if you are still having a problem with your Admin Password, I would recommend giving AppleCare a call. If you happen to be in the USA the number is (800) 275-2273, to find the number for your area if you are outside the USA please click AppleCare Contact Info.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 10:32 AM in response to jledesma

Hi,

No need to shout (using all caps) we can hear you just fine. Using caps on the Internet means you are shouting, no worries I just wanted to let you know.

Well, if you are still having a problem with your Admin Password, I would recommend giving AppleCare a call. If you happen to be in the USA the number is (800) 275-2273, to find the number for your area if you are outside the USA please click AppleCare Contact Info.

ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.