Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Student Discount

I live in South America and will travel on this vacations to the US in hopes of buying a new MacBook so I would like to know if with a southern American school ID I still get the student discount

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 11:26 AM

No. Student Discounts only Apple for students attending an American education institution that is part of the discount program.

Apple may offer Education based discounts in other countries though their country specific Education stores.

For example: Educación - Apple (CL)

and Preços especiais para a área da educação e descontos para estudantes - Educação - Apple (BR)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 11:26 AM in response to Phoenix1234ABC

No. Student Discounts only Apple for students attending an American education institution that is part of the discount program.

Apple may offer Education based discounts in other countries though their country specific Education stores.

For example: Educación - Apple (CL)

and Preços especiais para a área da educação e descontos para estudantes - Educação - Apple (BR)

Student Discount

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.