Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reinstall the Mail app on my iphone

I deliberately deleted the Mail app from my iPhone (I have and use Gmail), but now I want to reinstall the Mail app, for some reason it will not reinstall. I have gone into the App Store, found the Mail app and can”GET” the app, but the cloud icon that would allow me to download it is not appearing. Where to go from here?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 11:34 AM

It sounds more like you've moved the Mail app to the App Library. On your home screen, swipe left until you reach the App Library. Find the Mail app, hold down and drag it back to your home screen. If the mail app is not in the App Library, try closing all apps, restarting your iPhone - and open the App Store again, and try again. I just tried to download the mail app and it works fine here.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 11:34 AM in response to DHugg55

It sounds more like you've moved the Mail app to the App Library. On your home screen, swipe left until you reach the App Library. Find the Mail app, hold down and drag it back to your home screen. If the mail app is not in the App Library, try closing all apps, restarting your iPhone - and open the App Store again, and try again. I just tried to download the mail app and it works fine here.

Reinstall the Mail app on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.