Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud: I am family organizer for 200TB account, yet my iphone icloud plan shows 5GB

As the family organizer, my phone does show it is backing up to Icloud and the files are there. Yet my iphone is still showing the 5GB plan, from which I am now getting it's full messages.

I only get upgrade options when I click on the only available link. So how does this phone get to merge the free account with mine as the family organizer?

I have tried signing out, turing of the phone, leave the family plan, re-join the family plan, etc. The other people on the family plan do show the correct backup plan to icloud.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 1:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 2:24 PM

Is the iPhone logged in to an Apple ID that is part of Family Sharing?

Did you create the family group form a different device that has a different Apple ID to the one on the iPhone?

If so, you would need to invite the Apple ID that is logged into the iPhone to the Family Group.

1 reply

Icloud: I am family organizer for 200TB account, yet my iphone icloud plan shows 5GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.