Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am receiving email addressed to “ Apple”

I think there is some sort of phishing or ? happening with my email. Apple is the “To” on my email. Looking further the email address is ***

I have blocked this email address as well as the “ From” senders but I am getting numerous each day. How can I stop them?

thank you..

[Email Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 5:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 6:22 PM

Our Hosts have removed the email information so I cannot see the domain. That suggests it was froma bogus site. Everyone gets that dreck at one time or another. If someone is spoofing Apple, Apple cannot fix that.

You can see in anything in this Apple article helps:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 6:22 PM in response to MaryE1234

Our Hosts have removed the email information so I cannot see the domain. That suggests it was froma bogus site. Everyone gets that dreck at one time or another. If someone is spoofing Apple, Apple cannot fix that.

You can see in anything in this Apple article helps:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

I am receiving email addressed to “ Apple”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.