Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

While transfering my new iphone 13 from iphone 8, everyrhing transfered, but my old iphone 8 has said 1 minute left to finish transfer for 1 hr, how do activate my new phone? It doesnt call or recei e calls or texts?tia

While transfering my new iphone 13 from iphone8, old phone says 1 more minute to transfer, this said 1 min for ~1hr, so we hit cancel, phone doesnt work for calls or text, but internet works, t.i.a., also it says waiting for a tivation for facetime...

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 5:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 7:06 PM

Paigerosen15 wrote:

also it says waiting for a tivation for facetime...

To activate iMessage and FaceTime using your Phone number

First, check to know whether you have an SMS plan enabled at least for One SMS with your carrier. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) the agency that issued the SIM to you

If your iPhone is used with a carrier not found in the wireless carrier articles, make sure you can send and receive international SMS. (One SMS Only)

If you can't turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 7:06 PM in response to Paigerosen15

Paigerosen15 wrote:

also it says waiting for a tivation for facetime...

To activate iMessage and FaceTime using your Phone number

First, check to know whether you have an SMS plan enabled at least for One SMS with your carrier. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) the agency that issued the SIM to you

If your iPhone is used with a carrier not found in the wireless carrier articles, make sure you can send and receive international SMS. (One SMS Only)

If you can't turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple ...

While transfering my new iphone 13 from iphone 8, everyrhing transfered, but my old iphone 8 has said 1 minute left to finish transfer for 1 hr, how do activate my new phone? It doesnt call or recei e calls or texts?tia

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.