Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wireless Charging options

My lightning port is permanently broken, Is there a QI charging case for Iphones that wirelessly charge your phone and do not use that port?

Other than a "wireless" QI charging stand which I have to be connected to the wall for, is there a portable way to have a QI compatible battery pack and or case that does not require me to remove my case for?

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 8:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 6:11 AM in response to Rudegar

The problem with every one of those is that it is still connected to a wall so in my mind it is wired. The so called "wireless" chargers are worse for me than when I could just use a power bank and plug my phone in and walk around everywhere. Is there nothing that would allow me to use the QI charging option in a phone case or something portable? I don't like using my phone on the wireless charging stands because I have to be close to an outlet like I would a wired charging cord.

Wireless Charging options

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.