Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thank you for keeping the Touchbar for the new 13”

I just wanted to drop a line to thank apple for having the Touchbar for their new line of 13” macbooks.

Touchbar is, and will allways be the true pro-solution, having fixed Function-key’s for fixed functions is a thing of the past, and i’m so mad at everyone for having given negative feedback on it, making apple removing it from the 16 & 14” line.

I really hope that nomatter how much negative feedback you get from the users, don’t fall in.

There are SO much professionals out there who have ”hacked” their touchbars to perform heavy tasks with a click of a button, we DO NOT want to remove that edge over a dedicated button for keyboard-brightness or something else, one touchbar button will run 8th’s around all function key’s there are 🙂

I understand you may keep the phycical key’s on the air, that’s fine, but please. Let the macbook pro, be pro 😃

Tip for those who have not yet unlocked the touchbars massive potential, buy the bettertouchtool app, thank me later.

Thank you

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 1:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 3:45 AM

You're welcome.

But this is how you do that as we are not Apple: Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

Thank you for keeping the Touchbar for the new 13”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.