Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

People help to find the owner of the iPhone!

I bought an iPhone, took it from the post office without checking it, it turned out that the iPhone 12 is from Germany and blocked, I want to know the owner's contacts or somehow contact him!

Айфон 12

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 2:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 2:29 AM

I'm afraid there is no way you will be able to find the owner. Even if Apple know, they can't tell you because of privacy laws. If the phone is Activation Locked, only the person who set the lock can unlock it. If you cannot contact him you will never be able to use the phone. If you can return it for a refund that is your only option.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 2:29 AM in response to Pavel_uk

I'm afraid there is no way you will be able to find the owner. Even if Apple know, they can't tell you because of privacy laws. If the phone is Activation Locked, only the person who set the lock can unlock it. If you cannot contact him you will never be able to use the phone. If you can return it for a refund that is your only option.

People help to find the owner of the iPhone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.