You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i add memory to macbppk pro early 2015

Hi. My macbook pro 2015 early 13”. 121 GB needs more memory. How do I add more memory? I’m on the “Dummie” level. Thanks

retired nana on a fixed budget.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 5:07 AM

2 replies

Jun 8, 2022 7:45 AM in response to Polady

Hi,

You can upgrade your MacBook Pro SSD(NVMe SSD) at your local retail AppleStore Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

You can upgrade SSD by yourself, though it's on your own risk.

https://eshop.macsales.com/shop/ssd/owc/macbook-pro-retina-display/2013-2014-2015

https://eshop.macsales.com/shop/ssd/owc/macbook-pro/2012

Jun 8, 2022 9:13 AM in response to Polady

Polady wrote:

Hi. My macbook pro 2015 early 13”. 121 GB needs more memory. How do I add more memory? I’m on the “Dummie” level. Thanks
retired nana on a fixed budget.

Memory is = RAM Memory is solder to the board in this model, therefore no upgrade

Storage is = SSD There are a few vendors that offer upgrade storage

ref: OWC/MacSales well ahead of the curve all things Mac, w/ excellent customer support.

SSD Upgrades for 2013, 2014, and 2015 MacBook Pro

reference the Install Videos

Our step-by-step installation videos guide you through upgrading your Mac,

*I will add — Apple will not upgrade the storage on your machine. They will only replace what shipped on your Mac when new if you have an issue... Apple does not sell PCIe SSD seperately.

Any independent computer store that work on Mac computers in your area can replace the SSD for you, call them first for their preferred procedure...

You can see memory from >About this Mac

How do i add memory to macbppk pro early 2015

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.