📢 Newsroom Update

Apple Intelligence comes to iPhone, iPad, and Mac starting next month. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a mobile home in Brittany France, the site has just installed a Starlink System, it was fantastic for the first couple of weeks 15-30 Meg and then was giving nothing but problems for the last week, it would show connection but showed no inter

I have a mobile home in Brittany France, the site has just installed a Starlink System, it was fantastic for the first couple of weeks 15-30 Meg and then was giving nothing but problems for the last week, it  would show connection but showed no internet connection, but was only effecting iPhone and iPad, android were fine.

The site manager called in the people that installed the system and they were saying that the problem is with apple as they keep changing their coded.

Cam anyone throw any light on this please??

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 7:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 9:23 AM

Contact Starlink Support. They know their equipment, and their system and status, best.

Similar questions

1 reply

I have a mobile home in Brittany France, the site has just installed a Starlink System, it was fantastic for the first couple of weeks 15-30 Meg and then was giving nothing but problems for the last week, it would show connection but showed no inter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.