Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Earbuds- Using it on my calls but I can only hear the person and they cannot hear me? Don’t know how to fix it

How to fix when I can only hear my caller and they could not hear me using beats earbuds?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 12:31 PM

Hi mcnickel,

Does this happen with one specific person or multiple people you try to have a call with? This can help isolate if the issue is when speaking to a specific person or happening with anyone you are on a call with.

Can people hear you when using the receiver, speaker mode, or other headphones? Knowing if this is happening with a specific mode or all can also help isolate this issue and determine possible next steps.

Also, the steps in the following article may help as well: If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2022 12:31 PM in response to mcnickel

Hi mcnickel,

Does this happen with one specific person or multiple people you try to have a call with? This can help isolate if the issue is when speaking to a specific person or happening with anyone you are on a call with.

Can people hear you when using the receiver, speaker mode, or other headphones? Knowing if this is happening with a specific mode or all can also help isolate this issue and determine possible next steps.

Also, the steps in the following article may help as well: If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support

Take care.

Beats Earbuds- Using it on my calls but I can only hear the person and they cannot hear me? Don’t know how to fix it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.