Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Studio Buds Microphone Issue

How do I activate the microphone on Beats Studio Buds? I am able to receive a phone call and hear the caller, but I the caller can't hear me.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 12:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 12:27 PM

Hi NickSciac,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. We understand that you are not able to use the microphone on your Beats for phone calls and we'd like to help.

Just to confirm, are you following the steps in the resource linked to your post? Set up and use your Beats Studio Buds

"Answer phone calls

To control phone calls, use the Beats logo button  on either earbud:

Press once to answer or end a call.

Press once to answer a second incoming call and put the first call on hold. When two calls are active, this switches between calls.

Press and hold to reject an incoming call.

Press twice to stop listening through your earphones and send the call to your phone."

If so, lets' try to isolate the issue further and see if you can record a voice memo while your Beats are paired: Use the Voice Memos app - Apple Support

Let su know the results.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2022 12:27 PM in response to NickSciac

Hi NickSciac,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. We understand that you are not able to use the microphone on your Beats for phone calls and we'd like to help.

Just to confirm, are you following the steps in the resource linked to your post? Set up and use your Beats Studio Buds

"Answer phone calls

To control phone calls, use the Beats logo button  on either earbud:

Press once to answer or end a call.

Press once to answer a second incoming call and put the first call on hold. When two calls are active, this switches between calls.

Press and hold to reject an incoming call.

Press twice to stop listening through your earphones and send the call to your phone."

If so, lets' try to isolate the issue further and see if you can record a voice memo while your Beats are paired: Use the Voice Memos app - Apple Support

Let su know the results.

Cheers!

Beats Studio Buds Microphone Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.