Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i use microphone in powerbeats pro?

hello

i bought power beats pro earbuds

when i first adjusted it i used the left side for the microphone,now i tried every thing to make the microphone of the right side work but it does not

how can i make it automatic so i can talk at any one of them? now only i can reply phone calls by the left& if i tried the right the other person on the line does not hear me !

is this normal for this set?

Posted on Nov 28, 2020 7:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2020 3:13 PM

Hello Demonstar32,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you are experiencing some issues with changing the microphone from the left side to the right side on your Powerbeats Pro. We are happy to help provide some information on this.

With your Powerbeats Pro paired with your iPhone, please navigate to Settings > Bluetooth and press the "i" icon next to the Powerbeats Pro and tap Microphone. You can then tap the side you wish to have your microphone on. Take a look at the full details for setting up your Powerbeats Pro here:

Change the settings for your Powerbeats Pro

We hope this information helps!

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2020 3:13 PM in response to Demonstar32

Hello Demonstar32,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you are experiencing some issues with changing the microphone from the left side to the right side on your Powerbeats Pro. We are happy to help provide some information on this.

With your Powerbeats Pro paired with your iPhone, please navigate to Settings > Bluetooth and press the "i" icon next to the Powerbeats Pro and tap Microphone. You can then tap the side you wish to have your microphone on. Take a look at the full details for setting up your Powerbeats Pro here:

Change the settings for your Powerbeats Pro

We hope this information helps!

Cheers!

how can i use microphone in powerbeats pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.