Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats fit pro microfon issue when connected to macOS

Hello community, I have a pair of beats feet pro and I'm more than happy . I've used it for some month with my iPhone and iPad and they works great.

Now I've also a macbook pro with 12.5 installed and when I use it with for any conference call the other participant are ear me like Darth Vader and I'm forced to use other microphones (the one embedded on the macbook or an external one.).

I've got the issue with several different meetings (zoom, slack huddle or google meet) so it's not related to the meeting platform itself.

The microphone beats microphone from the iphone works correctly.

Any suggestion about this issue ? Thanks

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 5:47 AM

hi ryan, thanks for the response , apparentely I won changing the input volume and put it to the max.

I've tried first to reset the beats, after having made the pairing again , the issue still was there , so I made a couple of tests and after changing the input volume to the max my voice now was good also from the macos

thanks

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2022 5:47 AM in response to ryane77

hi ryan, thanks for the response , apparentely I won changing the input volume and put it to the max.

I've tried first to reset the beats, after having made the pairing again , the issue still was there , so I made a couple of tests and after changing the input volume to the max my voice now was good also from the macos

thanks

Aug 10, 2022 9:31 AM in response to teo-f

Hey teo-f,

We're happy to hear that you enjoy your Beats! Let's try resetting the SMC on your Mac to see if it helps. Depending on the type of Mac you have, please try the following steps from the sections that says "If you have a Mac with Apple silicon," "If you have a Mac with the T2 chip" or "If you don't have a Mac with Apple silicon or the T2 chip."

This information can be found here: Reset the SMC of your Mac

Also, resetting the Beats can help: Reset your Beats on-ear or over-ear headphones

Let us know if these steps are helpful!

Best regards.

Beats fit pro microfon issue when connected to macOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.