Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot increased the sound on my Nokia hands free since I’ve had a new iPhone any one experienced this problem

Since I have had a new iPhone se 22 I can’t hear chats on my Nokia hands free I know it’s a few years old so is it a compatible problem

iPhone SE (Gen 3)

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 7:21 PM

This might be a compatibility issue, but more likely than not, the headphones are just broken. See if you can plug them into your old phone (if you still have it) and if they work with that. Overall I would recommend purchasing new headphones as they can be found for very cheap if you want simple wired ones.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 7:21 PM in response to shon9

This might be a compatibility issue, but more likely than not, the headphones are just broken. See if you can plug them into your old phone (if you still have it) and if they work with that. Overall I would recommend purchasing new headphones as they can be found for very cheap if you want simple wired ones.

Cannot increased the sound on my Nokia hands free since I’ve had a new iPhone any one experienced this problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.