Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Face ID has an issue I can’t seem to be able to fix it..it says apple detected an issue with the TrueDepth

Am having issues with my activating my FaceTime Id it says Apple has detected an issue with your TrueDepth camera that might cause it to not function as expected

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 9:30 PM

ehinome48 Said:

"My Face ID has an issue I can’t seem to be able to fix it..it says apple detected an issue with the TrueDepth: Am having issues with my activating my FaceTime Id it says Apple has detected an issue with your TrueDepth camera that might cause it to not function as expected"

-------

For reference...

Troubleshooting Face ID:

Refer to the tips mentioned on these links:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 9:30 PM in response to ehinome48

ehinome48 Said:

"My Face ID has an issue I can’t seem to be able to fix it..it says apple detected an issue with the TrueDepth: Am having issues with my activating my FaceTime Id it says Apple has detected an issue with your TrueDepth camera that might cause it to not function as expected"

-------

For reference...

Troubleshooting Face ID:

Refer to the tips mentioned on these links:

My Face ID has an issue I can’t seem to be able to fix it..it says apple detected an issue with the TrueDepth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.