Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New app purchases not happening

I use iphone 11. Recently, I can’t purchase any new apps from app store even though it’s free. The loading circle rotates & sometimes the notifications bar disappears rendering the screen frozen. Then i have to turn off the screen & wake it again & the app purchase password doesn’t show . I can explain in details if needed:)

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 6:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 9:44 PM

Tousif_Anam Said:

"New app purchases not happening: I use iphone 11. Recently, I can’t purchase any new apps from app store even though it’s free.[...]"

-------

Have a Method of Payment:

Do you have no method of payment assigned to your Apple Account? Note that you need at least one method of payment assigned to it. This is because even free apps have the option to purchase items within it. Go Here: Change, Add, or Remove Apple ID Payment Methods - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 9:44 PM in response to Tousif_Anam

Tousif_Anam Said:

"New app purchases not happening: I use iphone 11. Recently, I can’t purchase any new apps from app store even though it’s free.[...]"

-------

Have a Method of Payment:

Do you have no method of payment assigned to your Apple Account? Note that you need at least one method of payment assigned to it. This is because even free apps have the option to purchase items within it. Go Here: Change, Add, or Remove Apple ID Payment Methods - Apple Support

New app purchases not happening

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.