Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone won't update

have a big problem with my phone that does not accept the update and I cannot put the SIM card because it does not work and gets stuck in a big way. The screen stays lit until the charge turns off and it remains suspended and cannot open any other application.I paid a lot to buy it. What should do'💔💔

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 9:20 PM

Hey there,

Let’s solve each problem individually , what happened when you try to update your iPhone?

See ☞ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't update - Apple Support

for SIM what happened when you insert your SIM card in your iPhone is there any error message?

See ☞ If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

~

See ☞ If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 9:20 PM in response to Maryamslh

Hey there,

Let’s solve each problem individually , what happened when you try to update your iPhone?

See ☞ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't update - Apple Support

for SIM what happened when you insert your SIM card in your iPhone is there any error message?

See ☞ If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

~

See ☞ If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

My iPhone won't update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.