Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to connect a large monitor (27 inch) and wireless keyboard+mouse to iphone 13 pro max

I have iphone 13 pro max. I use it for reading many documents and also for editing some time. I would like to connect a large monitor for easy readability. I also would like to edit documents by using wireless keyboard+mouse from logitech. Basically I want to use my phone as a small desktop PC.

Has any one tried making this kind of arrangements? Does it work?

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 6:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 8:09 AM

Yes, it works. The iPhone can use a monitor to mirror its screen on to. The aspect ratio will not change however so you will get a iPhone vertical screen unless you rotate it. You can Also pair wireless devices like keyboards and mice to it.

For the monitor your'll need a Lightning Digital AV Adapter - Lightning to HDMI - Apple

To pair the mouse and the keyboard see here: link-> How to use a pointer device with AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and here: link-> Pair Magic Keyboard with iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2022 8:09 AM in response to sankar240

Yes, it works. The iPhone can use a monitor to mirror its screen on to. The aspect ratio will not change however so you will get a iPhone vertical screen unless you rotate it. You can Also pair wireless devices like keyboards and mice to it.

For the monitor your'll need a Lightning Digital AV Adapter - Lightning to HDMI - Apple

To pair the mouse and the keyboard see here: link-> How to use a pointer device with AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and here: link-> Pair Magic Keyboard with iPhone - Apple Support

I would like to connect a large monitor (27 inch) and wireless keyboard+mouse to iphone 13 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.