Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emails disappeared

Please can someone help?

All my emails have disappeared and I haven’t deleted them, I can’t find them when I log into iCloud either, nothing has change and I’m not sure what I can do to get them back. I just hope they haven’t gone forever!!

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 8:19 AM

Were you using an iCloud.com email address? Or, were you just using the Mail app on iOS to view your email account?

If the email messages were actually on your iCloud.com address, you probably won’t be able to get them back if they’re gone. If they were on a third party email (like Gmail), you should be able to simply add that account back.

I’d also make sure you don’t have two Apple IDs somehow. If you have more than one, make sure you’re signed into the right one.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2022 8:19 AM in response to nhardman

Were you using an iCloud.com email address? Or, were you just using the Mail app on iOS to view your email account?

If the email messages were actually on your iCloud.com address, you probably won’t be able to get them back if they’re gone. If they were on a third party email (like Gmail), you should be able to simply add that account back.

I’d also make sure you don’t have two Apple IDs somehow. If you have more than one, make sure you’re signed into the right one.

Emails disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.