Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft Outlook Safelinks

I am using Microsoft Outlook for Mac Version 16.61 and safari as a default browser. Whenever I try to open a link in my email the outlook attaches a link pior to the URL. The link keeps on loading in safari but never opens. But if I open this link in chrome browser it opens instantly. I am tired of copy pasting links to chrome. Do you know what could be the problem? Only the safelinks URL has problems in safari, everything else works well in the browser.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 12:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 4:59 PM

I think that's a question for Microsoft, but I believe this answer from Microsoft's support website is applicable to your concern.

Can I turn off Safelinks?

To provide the best protection for your account, Safelinks are on by default. You can turn them off by signing in to https://outlook.live.com. Then select Settings > Premium > Security. There's a toggle under Advanced Security that you can use to turn off Safelinks. Note that turning off Safelinks will only affect future messages you receive. It won't change the link format in messages you've already received. 

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2022 4:59 PM in response to lovreet

I think that's a question for Microsoft, but I believe this answer from Microsoft's support website is applicable to your concern.

Can I turn off Safelinks?

To provide the best protection for your account, Safelinks are on by default. You can turn them off by signing in to https://outlook.live.com. Then select Settings > Premium > Security. There's a toggle under Advanced Security that you can use to turn off Safelinks. Note that turning off Safelinks will only affect future messages you receive. It won't change the link format in messages you've already received. 

Microsoft Outlook Safelinks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.