Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Query regarding use of mac adaper to charge iphone SE

Hi i have a macbook pro can i use that charger(Adapter) to charge my Iphone SE 2. I think macbook charger is of high watts so does it affect my iPhones battery if use such big watt adapter.

Is it good to buy new adapter of 10-20 watts to charge my iphone else should i continue charging it with my mac charger

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 3:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 3:25 PM

You can use the Mac power adapter. It will not harm your iPhone. The iPhone will not draw more power than it is designed to. Also see the following from Charge your iPhone with an iPad or Mac notebook power adapter - Apple Support

You can use Apple USB power adapters for iPad and Mac notebooks to charge iPhone, iPod, Apple Watch, AirPods, and other Apple products.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2022 3:25 PM in response to Kranthiram10

You can use the Mac power adapter. It will not harm your iPhone. The iPhone will not draw more power than it is designed to. Also see the following from Charge your iPhone with an iPad or Mac notebook power adapter - Apple Support

You can use Apple USB power adapters for iPad and Mac notebooks to charge iPhone, iPod, Apple Watch, AirPods, and other Apple products.

Query regarding use of mac adaper to charge iphone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.