Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I seem to have made mistake in apple id sign in and it says your apple id is not active while putting password and it doesn't even find my apple id on apple support website. What should i do?

I seem to have made mistake in apple id sign in and it says your apple id is not active while putting password and it doesn't even find my apple id on apple support website. What should i do?

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 2:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 3:18 AM

Hi there!

Please Contact - Official Apple Support so they can take a look at your Apple ID

There must be something that they need to do to re-activate it.

Hope that helps!

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.