Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am waiting for the new iPhone 14 if I buy iPhone 13 now what’s the difference price I would pay later?

I am waiting for the new iPhone 14 if I buy iPhone 13 now what’s the difference price I would pay later?

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 7:26 AM

If you buy a phone from Apple, you will have 14 days to return or exchange it. So, if you buy a phone more than 14 days before the release of the next one, it will be up to you to sell it in order to recoup some of the money you spent. In the past, the most recent models are not part of the trade-in program.

If your current phone still works and you think that you really want the next model when it's released, wait. I'd even suggest that it's worth replacing your battery if it's below 80%.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2022 7:26 AM in response to seim16

If you buy a phone from Apple, you will have 14 days to return or exchange it. So, if you buy a phone more than 14 days before the release of the next one, it will be up to you to sell it in order to recoup some of the money you spent. In the past, the most recent models are not part of the trade-in program.

If your current phone still works and you think that you really want the next model when it's released, wait. I'd even suggest that it's worth replacing your battery if it's below 80%.

Jun 10, 2022 9:51 AM in response to Iphone_user_565

Iphone_user_565 wrote:

I really don’t know. Apple releases a new iPhone at the end of each year. I guess it depends on your service provider.

It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with one's service provider. I haven't bought a phone from my cellular carrier in almost 10 years. I buy them directly from Apple whenever I'm ready to buy a new one.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.