Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchase 100 GB on Google Play , is that different from my ICLOUD that I am paying for 50 GB that I thought I was actually upgrading? Do I need both upgrades?

I purchased 100 GB on Google Play and thought I was upgrading the 50 GB that I was paying for on ICLOUD but now I’m still being charged for the ICloud. Are they separate and do I need both? This is for my IPhone.

Thank you!

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 9:34 AM

Google sells storage subscriptions for their own cloud storage -- see: https://one.google.com/about/plans

That is not iCloud storage.

Apple doesn't have a 100GB plan. See: iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support

To upgrade iCloud storage, see instructions in Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

2 replies

I purchase 100 GB on Google Play , is that different from my ICLOUD that I am paying for 50 GB that I thought I was actually upgrading? Do I need both upgrades?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.