Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel an Apple Care account for a device that I traded in and was removed from my account? I am still getting charged for it.

I initially purchased an Apple Watch 3, and then used it to trade in and receive a credit for a 7. I had initially set the apple care plan to be charged monthly. Is there a way to stop these charges? Since the device was traded in, it doesn't appear on my account or anything related to it. The subscription doesn't appear in my subscription area either.

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 12:00 PM

If you’re on the monthly payment AppleCare, you should be able to cancel it in Settings. Check out Cancel or change the payment method for your AppleCare plan - Apple Support for more specifics.

2 replies

How do I cancel an Apple Care account for a device that I traded in and was removed from my account? I am still getting charged for it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.