Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone x freezes, crashes and restarts after 30 seconds of usage, continously

my iphone x, with update 15.4.1, 3 days ago it started this now forever going cycle, where you turn on the phone then it freezes after 30 seconds - 1 minute of usage, and then it crashes (displays the spinning circle loading animation black screen, often that too is freezer), and then it restarts (it displays the apple logo and then is back on). And this happens too, without using the phone at all, letting it sit there it will behave the same way.

It freezes to quick for me to update, or backup my phone either... ANY SOLUTION TO THIS? or thing I can try????

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 2:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 6:27 PM

Please follow the steps in the following link for support with this issue: If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

Similar questions

1 reply

iphone x freezes, crashes and restarts after 30 seconds of usage, continously

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.