Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Freezing and restarting phone every half hour

Hi guys,

since the last software update (ios 16.2) I did for my Iphone 1, it started to encounters an issue: my phone freezes for 2 minutes and restarts by itself literally every half hour.

have any of you guys faced such an issue? And pls share the solutions :)

best Misho

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 3:36 PM

Mishokaro Said:

"Freezing and restarting phone every half hour: Hi guys, since the last software update (ios 16.2) I did for my Iphone 1, it started to encounters an issue: my phone freezes for 2 minutes and restarts by itself literally every half hour.[...]"

-------

An Update Is Not Responding:

You iPhone is stuck in a Boot Loop? This can occur when updating, and it got frozen.  So, Use MY User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2022 3:36 PM in response to Mishokaro

Mishokaro Said:

"Freezing and restarting phone every half hour: Hi guys, since the last software update (ios 16.2) I did for my Iphone 1, it started to encounters an issue: my phone freezes for 2 minutes and restarts by itself literally every half hour.[...]"

-------

An Update Is Not Responding:

You iPhone is stuck in a Boot Loop? This can occur when updating, and it got frozen.  So, Use MY User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

Freezing and restarting phone every half hour

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.