Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple purchase

Around April 20th I made a purchase of the IMac 24 inch for about $3500 and it’s estimated to arrive around June 21- July 7th.

Its currently June 11th and last week I finally got charged for the computer from my bank, today I checked and have seen that the money is back in my account with no history of it ever getting taken out of my account or even any sign that it had been refunded. I’m extremely confused why this has happened, I never refunded my purchase and it still says that the product is processing. Does anyone know what might have happened here? Thanks.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 2:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 6:12 AM

Looking at my purchase of a MacBook Air last November, I see the (credit card) transaction only went through a day or two after it had left the warehouse in China. My guess is that the payment was actioned in error and that it will reappear shortly before delivery.

Similar questions

4 replies

Apple purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.