Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

I have deleted an apple Id two years ago and i am trying to create a new one with the same email address, but it says that that email is not available. If I try to login with that email it says that it is not registered as a ID. How can I create an account with an email used in the past.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 8:32 AM

You will need to create a new Apple ID with a new email address. You cannot reuse the email address of the Apple ID which you deleted.

This is explained in the FAQ at the foot of the support document called How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

Can I use the primary email address for my deleted Apple ID account to create a new Apple ID or with another existing Apple ID account?

No, once your Apple ID is deleted, you can't use the email address that you used with it to create a new Apple ID. In addition, you can't use that email address with another existing Apple ID except as a rescue email. Also, if your primary Apple ID email address is with a Custom Email Domain, it can never be reused to create an Apple ID after your Apple ID is deleted, even if the domain ownership changes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2022 8:32 AM in response to rui281

You will need to create a new Apple ID with a new email address. You cannot reuse the email address of the Apple ID which you deleted.

This is explained in the FAQ at the foot of the support document called How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

Can I use the primary email address for my deleted Apple ID account to create a new Apple ID or with another existing Apple ID account?

No, once your Apple ID is deleted, you can't use the email address that you used with it to create a new Apple ID. In addition, you can't use that email address with another existing Apple ID except as a rescue email. Also, if your primary Apple ID email address is with a Custom Email Domain, it can never be reused to create an Apple ID after your Apple ID is deleted, even if the domain ownership changes.

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.