Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirTags

I recently bought an iPhone 11pro. I looked at my new phone yesterday and there was a warning saying “AirTag found moving with you. The location of this AirTag can be seen by the owner”.

I then pressed allow and it showed a red line (route) from the place I work to my home.

I googled “AirTag” and these little tracking devices showed up. Does this mean that one of these devices is somehow attached to my vehicle or does anyone know what this means?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 10:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 11:03 AM

This means that an AirTag has followed you around, the places you see the red line. It can be a coincidence, for example if you have been sitting in a bus, close to someone who was wearing an AirTag, but it can also be as you say that there is an AirTag hidden either in your car, bag, jacket etc.

You can read here how to behave:

What to do if you get an alert that an AirTag, Find My network accessory, or set of AirPods is with you - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2022 11:03 AM in response to kellydawn129

This means that an AirTag has followed you around, the places you see the red line. It can be a coincidence, for example if you have been sitting in a bus, close to someone who was wearing an AirTag, but it can also be as you say that there is an AirTag hidden either in your car, bag, jacket etc.

You can read here how to behave:

What to do if you get an alert that an AirTag, Find My network accessory, or set of AirPods is with you - Apple Support

AirTags

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.