Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to know who this AirTag belongs to

I found a AirTag in my car. I would like to know who it belongs to

iPhone 6s, 14

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 3:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 9:11 PM

Hello there,

Im not sure how much information beyond a serial number you'll actually get, unless it's been placed in Lost Mode, but you can try;

1. Tap and hold the the top of your iphone to the white side of the Airtag
    2. You should get a notification on your screen, tap it and it should take you to a website that will provide you information about the AirTag.
    3. If the owner has marked it as lost you should see contact information or a message the owner has added if they have placed the AirTag in lost mode.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2023 9:11 PM in response to cheronda05

Hello there,

Im not sure how much information beyond a serial number you'll actually get, unless it's been placed in Lost Mode, but you can try;

1. Tap and hold the the top of your iphone to the white side of the Airtag
    2. You should get a notification on your screen, tap it and it should take you to a website that will provide you information about the AirTag.
    3. If the owner has marked it as lost you should see contact information or a message the owner has added if they have placed the AirTag in lost mode.

I would like to know who this AirTag belongs to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.