Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone, and iPad but am now using an Dell laptop. Can I do this with this device?

I want to use Apple's system for hiding my email when I shop on the Internet, and have an iPhone and iPad but have a Windows (Dell) laptop. Can I still use this Apple system on my laptop?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 3:25 PM

Can I still use this Apple system on my laptop?

No, you cannot instal macOS on your Windows OS laptop.

for hiding my email when I shop on the Internet,

You can create an email alias, see -> Add and manage email aliases for iCloud Mail on iCloud.com

Add and manage email aliases for iCloud Mail on iCloud.com – Apple Support (UK)

So use your main Apple ID for your iPhone & iPad, App Store, iTunes Store and other Apple services, and use your email alias for webshops.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2022 3:25 PM in response to MMC4264

Can I still use this Apple system on my laptop?

No, you cannot instal macOS on your Windows OS laptop.

for hiding my email when I shop on the Internet,

You can create an email alias, see -> Add and manage email aliases for iCloud Mail on iCloud.com

Add and manage email aliases for iCloud Mail on iCloud.com – Apple Support (UK)

So use your main Apple ID for your iPhone & iPad, App Store, iTunes Store and other Apple services, and use your email alias for webshops.

I have an iPhone, and iPad but am now using an Dell laptop. Can I do this with this device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.